Friday, January 30, 2009

February Calendar

February is done, and I like the reds mixed with the image of a winter tree. This is another project using the tree photo in prior posts. I printed the photo in grayscale and also in black & white. Then I tore a horizontal section from the black & white image and glued it on top of the grayscale image, lining up the branches.

For those of you following along and making your own calendars, I have uploaded all of the months to my website. This way you can download and print them whenever you want. I'll still continue to post each of my months here as a reminder for you. Click here for the download page.

3 comments:

bailey said...

I would pay good money for one of your calendars...hmmm?
vicki

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

LOL...the entrepreneur in me wants to talk to you, and the artist in me has no idea what to charge for a calendar filled with 12 months of original art. Thanks for the comment!

Leslie said...

Wonderful, I love the use of colour and no colour. I want one...