Monday, December 10, 2007

The Little Things
The older I get, the more I appreciate the little things throughout the day that bring me pleasure. Maybe I have more time to notice and appreciate them; maybe it is a normal part of the aging process. The photo above is one of those little things that bring me pleasure on a daily basis --- a mouse pad with my favorite piece of my own artwork featured on it --- and its purchase also raised funds for the American Cancer Society.
And this photo is the newest mouse pad added to the Fiberart For A Cause shop on the CafePress website, and I think it will be my next purchase. That way I will have two beautiful mouse pads, one at each computer. To purchase these mouse pad designs or other merchandise that supports the American Cancer Society, please click here.

No comments: