Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It Really Is A Small World

This is a Christmas postcard that I received from Beate, who lives in Dusseldorf, Germany. Although we have never met in person, we have exchanged emails and artwork over the last couple of years, and I do feel as though I know her as an artist and a person. This would never have happened without the internet. So even though I sometimes feel like my day is wasted with being on the computer too much, some days I remember the good things that it has brought to my life.

This is a photo of Beate, that she sent to me when she received my shirt from the FFAC shop at CafePress. I love the smile on her face --- just like a kid opening a fabulous Christmas present! Thanks for the photo, Beate, and for the purchase that benefits the American Cancer Society!

No comments: