I seem to be spending more and more time playing with Zeke, overseeing the addition of our new bathroom, and painting the interior of our house --- and less and less time in the studio. Yesterday I decided to work on remedying that situation. I have several approaching deadlines, so I really need to work on those pieces, but instead, I started creating postcards --- maybe I needed a warm-up exercise. The photo above is one on the layouts. It doesn't have any stitching or embellishing yet, but this will be the base layer.
On another note, the bathroom addition is progressing fairly well. We picked out flooring, wall paint and the vanity light on Sunday. Yesterday the contractor got the drywall hung and the first coat of mud on it. It is starting to look like a bathroom!