Monday, April 30, 2007

Congratulations!

The winner of the postcard from my birthday celebration is Mary Ann Littlejohn. If you'll email me your address, I'll get it mailed off to you. Thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes and for helping to celebrate my birthday!

This little guy was included in a box of wine from South Africa. While I am anxious to try out the wines, I was also thrilled to see him in the box. He now perches on a stack of books in my studio, hopefully bringing good luck to me while I work in there.


And these are some of my birthday gifts...... a silkscreen for printing, a pad of watercolor paper, a sketchbook made from recycled paper, a sheet of ochre-colored lokta paper, some new markers, and a book that I have been wanting to read. This is going to be a fun week playing with my new toys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy. Have you named him? or is it a her? I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya, Rosemary