Monday, August 31, 2015

Newsletter Subscribers!

I am finally taking the plunge and working on newsletters again. For those of you that have never received one in the past, these newsletters share bits and pieces of my studio work and life in general. Sometimes I share process photos or inspiration photos; sometimes it will contain news about upcoming exhibitions; sometimes updates about my life in general, like what is blooming in the garden or what foster dog is currently in our home. 

If you are interested in subscribing to my newsletter, please leave a comment with your email or send me an email with your preferred email address. I do not share your email addresses with anyone else, and I will promptly remove you if you decide you are no longer interested in receiving the newsletters. 

Thank you for sharing my art journey!

No comments: