Thursday, May 16, 2013

Noah

Noah with his new haircut

Noah is the baby of our family. He spent the first year of his life in a horrible puppy mill that was subsequently shut down. He was one of 8 yorkies that came into rescue from that puppy mill, and he was one of the last ones to be adopted. I fostered several of the others, all the while waiting for someone to adopt little Noah. A month and a half later, no one had adopted him, and I couldn't resist his charms any longer. We have had him for 8 months now, and although we still have challenges with him, he makes me laugh every single day. No matter what, he is thrilled to see me, and he practically turns inside out with sheer joy! A friend's daughter has nicknamed him "Happy Feet", and it suits him. I am so in love with him!

2 comments:

LynneP said...

He has a darling face! So happy he has a loving home now....

Anonymous said...

LOVE that face!