Thursday, August 04, 2011

James Arthur Vineyard

Last week we took a few days off and stayed in a bed and breakfast with the dogs and did a bit of relaxing. This is a vineyard that was nearby, so we stopped one morning to look around. I had been here before, but I had never walked around the grounds, so it was fun to see all the acres and acres of grapes growing in the sun.

Grape vines growing as far as we could see, field after field, acre after acre.

Lots of grape leaves, but we didn't see any actual grapes. I guess it is not the right season yet.

This was a waterfall that was in a garden area on the property. They have several areas where you can sit and enjoy the sprawling views.

I chuckled when I saw this sign. I guess the lovers have a tendency to wander off the trails.........

No comments: