Thursday, July 21, 2011

Newest Rescues

Meet Bentley and Mercedes, two little silky terrier puppies that came from a puppy mill auction. I picked them up yesterday from Missouri, and after a long trip, they are safely in rescue now. We are fostering Mercedes, and Bentley's foster family came to get him last night. They are both such sweethearts!

Mercedes is an adorable little female, weighing just over 3 pounds. She is a total lap dog and wants nothing more than to be held all day. She follows me everywhere, hoping that I will pick her up!

Mercedes

Bentley is a handsome little male silky terrier, weighing almost 5 pounds. He is very outgoing and loves to play --- with people, with toys, with other dogs. He is Mr. Social!

4 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

omg,,,I should know better than to look at your blog when you have these cuties posted....I am REALLY glad I live far far away..............tooo darn cute!

MollyBee said...

I'm sure they will get adopted quick. So-ooo cute.

Carol Blackburn said...

My, my Karen how sweet. Made my hubby giggle. :)

Robbie said...

Oh my gosh!! Just adorable!! You certainly will have a home with all your animals in 'doggie heaven'!! What would all these little ones do without folks like you! You'll never be alone! Thanks for your effort. Now if puppy mill folks would only wise up and 'come over to the other side'!!!