Friday, July 29, 2011

Morning Mercedes Fix

It looks like Mercedes is going to be adopted tomorrow! I am excited for her, because I think it is a great home where she will be treasured. I'm also a little sad, because we have really enjoyed this little ball of fluff.

I still don't know what the optimum time is for fostering a dog. If you have them too long, it is harder to let them go. If you don't have them long enough, you feel like there is so much more you could have taught them and given them before you send them off.

And then a little one like Mercedes comes along, and you fall in love instantly. Both Jim and I agree that she would be a very easy one to keep. She is going to be a heartbreaker for us!

3 comments:

FabricandFlowers said...

Somebody else needs you. Mercedes is absolutely adorable. She deserves her happy new life. I wish I could foster but one of my dogs gets insanely jealous and mean. Keep us posted on your next furry child.

Carol Blackburn said...

How wonderful for Mercedes, Karen. We are going to miss her photos.

Robbie said...

I can see where Mercedes would be hard to give up...what will be will be..there's another little one waiting to be fostered by you, that's for sure! Bless you