Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain

It seems like it has been raining here forever. The grass is starting to look like a field, and while the gardens love the rain, nothing is ripening without the sun.

The upside to this weather is that I have been working in the studio without any second thoughts about the gardens. I have finished a new series of 10 mixed media collages that will debut in my October newsletter. If you're not a subscriber and would like to start receiving my newsletter, send me an email or leave me a comment with your email address.

The photo above is Mya, and I love the shadow play and the tilt of her head. She is so photogenic!

3 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

ahhh what a sweet foto of a cute dog. I cannot remember if I signed up for your newsletter or not,,but just in case...:)
cynnieboo at aol dot com......
THANKS!

Carol Blackburn said...

She is a cutie, I love the ears!

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

Thanks for stopping by! Mya is our little adopted rescue dog, and she is such a sweetheart! Sometimes both of her ears are up, and sometimes that one ear is down. It fits her personality!