Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home Again

I am home from my artist residency in Texas --- and busy unpacking my supplies and sorting my photographs. I have to say that I am thrilled with my new camera lens. My photos from Texas are fabulous and will provide years of artistic inspiration.

Since my Texas photos aren't ready to share yet, I thought I would show you a sample of my lens' capabilities. The photo above was taken from our backyard, and the robin was perched on our second story gutter. Notice the detail of the talons. This was taken without a tripod. I am totally impressed with this lens!

4 comments:

Linda M said...

Great picture, what kind of lens?

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

I have been a Nikon user for almost 40 years, so I bought the Nikon 70-300 VR lens. It is fabulous!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well ... color me a tad jealous!

Unknown said...

That shot is amazing! I can see why you're thrilled with your new camera lens. It's absolutely amazing.
-business guides