Friday, January 02, 2009

Calendar Project

One of the projects that I am doing in 2009 is a monthly calendar. I have designed a calendar layout that fits on a sheet of 8.5" x 11" cardstock, with space at the top of each month for journaling or collaging. Here is my January version.

If you are interested in creating the months along with me, I'll be glad to email you the calendar file each month. You will also need to download a free font called "A.C.M.E. Explosive" for your calendar printout to match mine. Otherwise your version will print in your default font. Email me if you need help or have questions.

3 comments:

bailey said...

YES! I would love to try this. Once a month...SURELY I can do THAT. Maybe. We ARE in the midst of remodeling...

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen.. to spend a week in the studio with you surely would be blast... Oh I've got to figure a way to get more done LOL... This dang day job. But I need it to feed my obsessions... LOL Happy 2009! Looking forward to see where your art takes you this year!

Anonymous said...

This is very cool Karen!