Friday, December 05, 2008

More Black & White

A few days ago, my husband surprised me with roses, and they are opening up into unbelievably huge blooms. The photo above is one of the roses (about 5" across). While I loved the color version of this photograph, the black & white is even more stunning. Or imagine this with an accent square of color in the center of the rose. Or just a hint of color here and there, as if it were hand colored. So many possibilities!

*** Only 3 postcards remaining on my Holiday/Appreciation Sale ---- WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to go back into some of my photos and try them in black and white. You just see things in B/W that you don't see when you have all those colors. What color WERE those roses, though? They do look amazing. That husband sure earned some Christmas points, I'm thinking!