Friday, December 19, 2008

Book News

Art Quilts at Play, by Jane Davila and Elin Waterston (C&T Publishing), will hit the shelves in January 2009. Several artists were asked to contribute work for various sections of the book, and I am thrilled to announce that I was one of those artists. I participated in 3 different projects in the book, and I am anxious to see the finished results. If you would like to pre-order an autographed copy of the book, you can contact either of the authors. There will be a book signing and exhibition of selected works from the book at Country Quilter in Somers NY on Saturday, February 21, 2009.

2 comments:

Elin said...

Thank you so much for playing with us - your work is beautiful, as always!

Jane LaFazio said...

karen, I'm in there too! I can't wait to see how we all played together.