Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

Actually, I've been tagged twice, so I guess it is time to list some random facts. When you're tagged, you're supposed to post 7 random facts about yourself in your blog. So, here are my 7 random facts, in no particular order:

1. I'm an oldest child, married to a youngest child. It keeps life interesting!

2. I have two college degrees --- one in accounting and one in animal science. Originally I wanted to be a veterinarian.

3. I love hang gliding, scuba diving, kayaking, motorcycles and sports cars --- though I seldom get the opportunity to enjoy any of them these days.

4. I rarely watch tv, but I love listening to jazz music --- especially while enjoying a good glass of wine.

5. I've collected postage stamps since the fourth grade.

6. I love solving puzzles --- especially crossword and logic puzzles. But I hate games of chance like solitaire and slot machines.

7. My favorite coffees are dark roasts from the caribbean, and my favorite chocolates are dark chocolates.

If you feel like playing along, consider yourself tagged, and leave me a comment letting me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I would see what you were doing, Karen, and then got *tagged*! Thanks a lot. LOL 1. I'll do anything to avoid cleaning, including playing tag. 2. When I was 14, I beat my older brother at ping pong. He never played with me again. 3. I live with my husband, 5 dogs, all strays of one story or another, and lots of hair balls rolling around the floor like tumble weeds. 4. I love to travel, to see new things and places. 5. I need to hang out with artists. Artists are fun and lively. 6. I recently retired from counseling for more than 30 years, and I don't miss it at all! 7. I LOVE creating and designing and nurturing my creative muse.