Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate Christmas, and Happy Holidays to those of you that celebrate another holiday at this time of year!

I'd like to thank all of you that have supported me this year, whether through the purchase of my artwork or through your encouraging words as I posted work in progress. I truly feel blessed to be able to spend every day in the studio.

The middle stocking above was hand knit for me by an aunt when I was born --- yes, I know that means it is really old now! The left and right stockings were knit by my Mom as I got married to my husband, Jim, and as my son, Nate, was born. Hanging these stockings from the mantle every year is one of our family's traditions. I hope that all of you have time to enjoy this holiday season with your families and celebrate your own family traditions.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: