Saturday, September 30, 2006

"Every Moment"

"Every Moment"
48"h x 45.5"w
NFS

This is the piece that I have been working on since May. As some of you know, my son was in a horrible auto accident in mid-April. He was in a vehicle that rolled 3 times on its way down an embankment. Luckily he has healed with no permanent injuries, but it was very scary for all of us for a while. This piece is a celebration of his recovery. It's about appreciating every moment that we are given and celebrating life and living every moment to the fullest. I wanted the piece to be full of life and joy and enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi K

I eagerly await my newest threads.
I find your piece celebgrating your son's survival/recovery full of joy and all good things with an extra hurrah!

Pam
sunny Venice FL

Beate Knappe said...

yes we have to live exactly this Way - every moment full of life, joy and enthusiasm.