Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another Praying Mantis

Things have been a zoo around here this week. Our son moved home, along with an apartment's worth of stuff. So once again I have lost my painting studio. The upside to this is that I do really enjoy having him around, even if we are all cramped for space right now.

This is also the week that Windows has decided to trash the boot record on my desktop computer, so I have spent two days trying to correct that. This morning I decided to scrap that idea and reinstall Windows. This is one more reason that I love my Mac laptop!

Yesterday I spotted another praying mantis in the yard. Soon I will have enough mantis photos to start work on my next series of work. I am truly fascinated with these little creatures, and I have been researching information for my series.

No comments: